Here you will find the Getting Started with SOS, General Tips and Frequently Asked Questions. Your positive reviews will help us fix bugs and release enhanced features. Kindly review us in the App Store.
Getting Started with SOS
- Download SOS from the App store on to your iPhone or iPad
- Wait for the application to install and then launch it.
- Click on the Settings button on the top-right corner of the Home Screen.
- Select and Add contacts from your Contact List, Add your Personal Info and an Emergency message if you like and Save.
- Thats it! Your SOS app is now set up to send SMS, Email & Call your saved contacts containing your exact location.
- Just touch the SOS button on the Home Screen and messages will be sent to your saved contacts.
- Users receiving your SOS will get your Emergency Message, Current Location – GPS Co-ordinates, Address and also a Weblink to Google Maps showing your exact location on it.
Note: SMS will be sent only from an iPhone, iPad users will only be able send an Email containing their Location Information.
If you are facing problems with the SOS app, please try the following first:
- Restart the App – If the App is not responding, try restarting the app. In most cases this should solve the problem.
- Redownload the App – If you have problems using the App when you use it for the first time, try re-downloading it in case something went wrong with the download. View this link for downloading past purchases.
- Make sure your device is running the latest iOS software. This link will help you with software updates for your device.
- We will release updates to our app from time to time. Make sure you have the latest app update.
If you still have problems, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours